Valentine’s Day is just a few weeks away, so I figured that for this week’s Two Minute Tuesday I would share with you the most romantic restaurants in Myrtle Beach. While I consider myself to be pretty good in this category, I wanted to get the opinions of others as well, so I asked on Facebook my friend where they thought were the most romantic restaurants in Myrtle Beach. The video below covers the 5 most popular places, but make sure to read the entire list of recommendations after.
5 Most Romantic Restaurants In Myrtle Beach
5. Thoroughbreds Chophouse and Seafood Grille. I’ve been to this restaurant several times myself, in fact, I’ve gone to weddings receptions there. It’s a great romantic place where they have very quaint settings, amazing food, and awesome steaks. They are just reopening from doing renovations, and take reservations, so I’d call quickly to get your reservation. Also, try the Angels on Horseback- Jumbo sea scallops, wrapped in Applewood smoked bacon and served with butternut squash puree, sweet potato sticks, and our Kentucky bourbon sauce, a personal favorite!
4. Frank’s Restaurant & Outback down in Pawleys Island. I’ve never been there, but from everyone who responded to the question, they said Frank’s is an amazing place that you should go check out, so definitely go give that one a test, and I will soon as well. The 20 oz bone in ribeye is calling my name.
3. New York Prime Steakhouse. I’ve heard this is a great amazing romantic place to go take your date and have some amazing food. I’m going to definitely try the extra thick bacon when I go, and from what I’ve been told, this is the place to go to find the absolute best steaks on the beach.
2. The Library. The library used to be located in downtown Myrtle Beach right near where the Pavilion was. However they just recently moved about 55 avenues north up in Myrtle Beach into a brand new location. I had a lot of people who responded saying the new location is amazing it’s quaint, and a very romantic place to take your date. Plus, you can never go wrong here with their She Crab soup.
1. The Melting Pot. Where else can you go and have a romantic date in a private booth with your special someone where you can share together, sit side by side and create your own magical meal. from the cheese dip fondue to start to the main entree, to the chocolate dessert fondues, it is probably the most romantic place on the beach. One word of caution, be careful your server doesn’t go overboard on garlic in the cheese fondue. My wife & I have a funny story about this we can share with you, feel free to ask us about it.
Here’s a few other restaurants that were listed on my post that you may want to give a try as well if the top 5 are all booked up with reservations, or you want something not quite as popular. I’ve eaten at many of these restaurants and can honestly say, the food will be just as good.
- Ciao! Italian Restaurant
- Chestnut Hill
- Brentwood Restaurant
- The Parson’s Table
- Chuck’s Steak House
- Austin’s Cabana Cafe and Ocean One
- Villa Romana Italian Restaurant
- Fire and Smoke Gastropub
- SeaBlue Restaurant and Wine Bar
- Soho Cafe & Bar
- Sole Italian Restaurant
So there you have it, the most romantic restaurants in Myrtle Beach and the surrounding Grand Strand. Make sure to get your reservations in place now, and leave a comment below letting me know which place you are planning to go to with your date!