How is the real estate market in Myrtle Beach these days? Well, I’m glad you asked. In the video below, I will give you an update of how things are doing in comparison to the month before in our local market. I tried to keep the video short and to the point so obviously that means I could not give a bunch of details in the video. Check it out.
Single Family Homes In May
Here’s the stats I shared in the video for single family homes in Myrtle Beach:
- Current Active Homes June 13, 2017: 3,911
- SOLD single family homes during May 2017: 823
- Average SOLD price for May 2017: $251,695
- Increase of 87 more homes SOLD over month prior.
- Average SOLD price increased $16,125 over month prior.
Condos in May
The condo market also saw some great increases during May:
- Current Active Condos June 13, 2017: 3,704
- SOLD condos during May 2017: 559
- Average SOLD condo price for May 2017: $147,421
- Increase of 42 more condos SOLD over month prior.
- Average SOLD price increased $1,003 over month prior.
As you can see, the Myrtle Beach real estate market is pretty strong right now and is continuing to increase month over month. Over the past few years we have seen increases in home values of 7%-10% each per year. If you have been thinking of buying a home in the area, you might want to consider talking to a Myrtle Beach REALTOR® soon as home prices are going up as well as interest rates on mortgages. As this trend continues, your ability to purchase will continue to decrease. Contact me today for to get your search started or call me at 843-222-9402 now.